Transforming Ordinary to Exceptional: In the Boardroom and Beyond
As any elite athlete will attest, achieving states of peak performance must at some point move beyond physical training into an empowered state of mind. It is then the journey turns “outside-in,” a game within the game in which our mindset remains stable and powerful in spite of what the courses and courts throw our way.
In business, too, we are often all too willing to spend countless hours grinding away at the expense of a well-trained mind. We allow ourselves to work even harder with more burnout than success, failing to understand how the energy at the heart of our self-talk sets into motion the productivity we create and see.
Plan to join Tim N. Kremer, M.A., president and founder of Spirit of Golf, Peak Performance Mind Coach for Club Med Academies, and one of the country’s leading peak performance athletic mind coaches for this special seminar in which you will learn powerful new practices that are as helpful in the workplace as they are to athletics or everyday life.
The benefits you’ll take with you are both game and life changing, as you’ll learn tangible skills and techniques that will allow you to:
• Better understand how the mind works in relation to deliberately accessing elite states of human performance
• Identify “mind traps” that lead to burnout and sabotage success
• Strengthen relationships with coworkers in creating a more productive work environment
• Deal more effectively with unwanted stress and emotions surrounding frustration, anger, and anxiety
• Access mind states of mental and emotional focus and clarity at will
• Find ways to deliberately tap into “The Zone”
Following the seminar, Tim will join those interested for lunch at the Marketplace at Club Med to continue a discussion of peak performance concepts and techniques.
To register for this event or for more information, contact Spirit of Golf at 772-879-1978. Payment is made prior to the seminar at the Active Golf Pro Shop.
A hallmark of this seminar is a demonstration of FocusBand technology, a revolutionary new biofeedback device (a band strapped around the head) that allows participants to measure when the brain/body is in states of Zone-like focus. Tim is one of a handful of instructors throughout the world now using this device in his coaching practice.