We all have heard of the importance of the “mind game” in sports, but few of us know what that really means. We remain focused and calm until a few bad shots creep into our games, only to have negative thoughts and emotions overpower both us and our performance.
Plan to join Tim N. Kremer, M.A., president and founder of Spirit of Golf, Peak Performance Mind Coach for Club Med Academies, and one of the country’s leading peak performance athletic mind coaches for this special one-hour seminar in which you will get introduced to powerful new concepts that will allow you to take all aspects of your game (physical, mental, emotional) to incredible new heights.
The benefits you’ll take home are both game and life changing, as you’ll learn tangible skills and techniques that will allow you to:
• Develop effective pre- and post-shot routines (including visualization and breathing practices) that become the key to improved focusing within your game
• Better handle nervous tension and anxiety when the heat is on
• Avoid performance meltdowns by breaking the habit (and that’s all it is) of frustration and anger
• Learn to access states of mental and emotional focus and clarity at will
• Effectively deal with distractions (other players’ comments and behaviors, course conditions, slow play, etc.)
• Find ways to deliberately tap into “The Zone”
To register for this event or for more information, contact Spirit of Golf at 772-879-1978. Payment is made prior to the clinic at the Active Golf Pro Shop.
A hallmark of this seminar is a demonstration of FocusBand technology, a revolutionary new biofeedback device (a band strapped around the head) that allows participants to measure when the brain/body is in states of Zone-like focus. Tim is one of a handful of instructors throughout the world now using this device in his coaching practice.