In part one of this three-part series, Spirit of Golf President Tim N. Kremer, M.A. discusses the mental, emotional, and psychological aspects of golf and other sports from the perspective of the power of thought, emotion and belief.
You’ll learn about the illusions of anxiety and fear, the non-stop and often addictive looping of thoughts and emotions in the brain, and most importantly, how you can begin to redirect your mind so that you begin “running the show” – rather than having the show run you.
1. Magic Show of the Mind – 7:06
2. Six Illusions of the Ego – 6:07
3. Fight or Flight and Perceived Threat – 8:44
4. Root Cause of Negative Emotion – 9:50
5. Power in the Here and Now – 10:22
To listen to a sample of The Incredible Power of Thought, Emotion, and Belief, click here.