Seminars, Workshops, Clinics
Tim N. Kremer, M.A. is the guiding force behind Peak Performance Mind Coaching (formerly Spirit of Golf, LLC). Each year, he travels the globe offering events – seminars, workshops, clinics – in which he shares visionary mind coaching techniques.
Best of all, the skills Tim teaches are practical and easy to understand. After an event, you’ll be able to immediately assimilate into your game new performance skills as you:
- Discover how the inner world of emotion (attitude and mood) precedes how the body moves. You’ll start to feel movement with flow and ease or tension and resistance.
- Are introduced to breathing, imagination, visualization, and focusing techniques. Best of all, you’ll begin to quiet the mind of its excessive and unproductive stories and self-talk.
- Access a calm, confident, Zone-like state of mind. You’ll learn practical skills you can take with you onto the courts and courses and everywhere you go.
Not A Typical Sports Psychology Program
Tim offers a variety of practical and leading-edge mind coaching techniques you most likely will not have heard of before. Peak Performance Mind Coaching is NOT sports psychology (click here for the difference between the two). Coaching is proactive and solution-based and very different from traditional talk therapy.
Tim’s philosophy is that we reinforce inside the brain everything we think and talk about. In effect, we see the things we believe. Talk about problems and there will be more problems to talk about. Use the mind to imagine solutions and the brain and body will powerfully move toward those, too.
Events are highly tailored to meet unique client needs
Best of all, Tim targets workshops and clinics to share Peak Performance Coaching with any audience inside or outside of athletics. Topics include:
- Mind Training and The Zone (Yes, We Can Get There on Purpose with Very Little Effort )
- Peak Performance Parenting – Coaching Kids from an Empowered State of Mind
- From Meltdown to Mastery: Achieving States of Peak Performance through the Power of the Mind
- In the Boardroom and Beyond: Bringing Peak Performance Into Any Arena of Life
- Athletics and Meditation (includes Breathing, Focusing, and Quiet Eye Practices)
Contact us at 772-879-1978 for more information or to schedule an event.